Award Winning Recipes & Tips
Welcome to Grill Master Chuck
- 1-4 Racks St. Louis Style or Baby Back Ribs
- Chuck's Gourmet Grill Master BBQ Sauce
- Trim as much fat as possible from ribs. On bone side, work knife tip beneath membrane that covers bone until finger tips can be worked beneath rack membrane, loosening enough to get firm grip. Then peel membrane off rack. With paring knife, scrape any fat away from bone.
- Coat ribs on both sides with Chuck's Gourmet BBQ Rub. Cover with Plastic Wrap and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Place ribs, bone−side−down on grill. Grill over indirect heat at a temperature of 225 to 250 Degrees.
- Baste with apple juice after first hour and then every 30 Minutes. Either Brush on or simply spray apple juice from spray bottle.
- If smoking with indirect heat, turn at 1 hour intervals, cooking 4 to 6 hours.
- Begin Glazing with Chuck's Original Gourmet Grill Master Sauce. Use sauce as a frequent glaze for last 30-45 minutes of cooking period,
- Be careful not to burn ribs.
- 2 - 4 lb package of whole chicken wings
- Chuck's BBQ Rub & Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Clean chicken well. You can either cut the wings into peices or leave in one piece.
- Sprinkle ribs on both sides with even coating of Chuck's Gourmet BBQ Rub. Cover with saran wrap and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Place wings, over medium heat at a temperature of 350 Degrees. cook for 20 minutes.
- Place cooked wings in a large non-reactive mixing bowl.
- Cover with Chuck's Chipotle Gourmet Sauce and Toss!!
- Serve with Sliced Limes & Extra Sauce on the Side!!
- I like to serve mine with grilled apples also!!!
"Backyard BBQ Gourmet Style"
- 1 Cup Original Grill Master BBQ Sauce
- Wisk BBQ sauce & Orange Well.
- Add in Orange Zest. Let Sit.
- Clean and dry Chicken. You can also use Boneless and/or Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Marinate Chicken in Ziplock Bag with Sauce for 2 to 6 hours. DO NOT over marinate as the acid from the citrus will begin to cook Chicken.
- Place Chicken on Grill Bone Side Down. Cook Over Medium Heat at a Temperature of 350 Degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn, Brush Chicken with Sauce and Cook with indirect heat at a temperature of 350. until done.
- Remove Chicken and Sprinkle Top with Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- DIPPING SAUCE: Heat remaining Sauce to a rolling boil. Use as Dipping Sauce.